Thursday, September 18, 2014
Life is Falling into Place
When I have too much spare time, like 3 months of summer vacation, I start to over think life and become an unhappy ogre thinking about all the negative things in life. I'm actually somewhat happy of starting my sophomore year of college next week and I am super duper excited to finally move into my new apartment. I have never lived on my own like this, other than at the dorms at school, and I can't wait to be independent and have a place to myself and some friends.I'm probably moving in next week, but I can't wait. I might be a little down in the dumps the first couple of weeks as it begins to set in that I won't be living close to my family anymore, but once I start living and forgetting about the family problems and troubles, I will be happy with my decision. Life is falling into place again and I am excited for what the future will bring :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment