Monday, September 22, 2014
Becoming an Adult
Well, I got a call today and I am officially employed. I was so happy I jumped and laughed hysterically. I start tomorrow, which means I need to move in tomorrow as well. I also start school again on thursday. Times are crazy and everything is going on at the same time. I am so excited for my new life and everything so new and different, but on the overside, I'm really nervous and scared out of my mind. I was stressing a bit about my financial situation, my main support is the financial aid I receive, which is not even close to being enough for food, books, and basic necessities. I can barely pay rent, and things are gonna be tough, but I'm gonna overcome this. I was also stressing out about my living situation and dealing with my two friends, although we are so different and they are very fucking messy. I'm kinda nervous to move in tomorrow, but we gotta try and work things out. I have to be strong and also show my family that I can work with tough and stressful situations. They will never stop bringing the topic of why I didn't choose a closer college and lived at home, but their oppositions won't put me down on my goals and aspirations. I can do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment