Saturday, September 13, 2014

Too many feels

It's probably teen problems, but since last year or so, everything has started to change in my life and I have become very unhappy in life. I used to be very happy and optimistic, but nowadays I seem to always be depressed and unhappy with my life. I though I was doing a good job dealing with change in my life, but I guess not. There is too much drama going on in my family and I just feel overwhelmed with so much going on, like so much responsibility is put on my plate. I wish times were simple, anything used to make me feel happy, and although I can still rely on these things to make me feel better at times, like bike riding or listening to music, depression comes back afterwards and makes me feel even worse. I'm trying to cope and find meaning in my life, a way to bring back the happiness I always had and the great feeling of being content with my life. I just want to feel good about myself and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment