Thursday, September 25, 2014
New School Year, New Me
I know I'm just returning to the same college for my second year, but I'm still nervous for school tomorrow. There is tons of new students and it's weird starting again after 3 months. I'm super awkward and I find it weird to talk to people when I haven't seen them in months, but I'm excited for tomorrow also. I'm gonna get to see the couple real friends that I did make and I even have classes with them also. I also feel confidence and encouragement that I didn't have before. I feel like I can do anything and I don't care about others. I feel comfortable in my skin and with myself. Adjusting to change can be tough, especially getting a job and going through the emerging adulthood stage, but I'm liking it and I'm excited for what the future will bring. PS. I fucking love my apartment. It's nice and perfect. I love it. Does not compare one bit to the dorms on campus, haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment