Sunday, November 8, 2015
Moving On
Since I met this guy, almost two years ago, I've obsessed over him and have made myself feel worthless because I wasn't "enough" for him to like me back. I was confused at his mixed signals and I would go on and off into liking him again. I could never find the way to forget about him, because the feelings would come back and I would fall for him once again. I feel like this is the breaking point. I feel like I've tried multiple times and he just doesn't see how much I like him and Its not worth to waste my time anymore. I need to face the fact that he does not feel the same way and move on with my life. I am done with overthinking and feeling like shit after I text him and he just doesn't text back. I'm over it. I am worth so much more than that. I am creative, outgoing, and optimistic, and I won't let this bring me down. I'm better and stronger than that. I need to realize that it's time to move on. I never wanted to listen to my friends, I felt like they just didn't understand, but now I am finally seeing what they meant all along. It should not be this complicated. If they truly like you, they will try, but if they don't, it was just not meant to me. I needed closure, and I feel like that last text was a way for me to finally know the truth. It's going to take some time for me to stop thinking about him, but time heals everything, and I will be okay.
Labels:
acceptance,
moving on,
self worth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment