Monday, November 2, 2015
Life Changes: Healthy Eating
This quarter I've tried to focus on my health and nutrition by working out regularly and eating better. It's important to keep a balance between healthy and happy vs. completely obsessing about everything I consume and becoming really unhappy. I've noticed that I've developed a good body image and I have started to appreciate my body. It is really hard when we have always struggled with our weight and our inner demons. Although people may say something, I think another, and it comes a constant struggle to be happy. I've genuinely been really happy this quarter and things have been great. I've been seeing the nutritionist at school and my roommate also challenged me to go days without consuming processed sugar, which has given me the encouragement to continue with my healthy habits. I feel myself getting stronger and I have noticed the definition in my arms and legs and the strength I gained. Although the number of the scale has not really moved, I feel good knowing I'm developing muscle and that I'm eating food that is good for my body. I've also been doing good in school and I think my GPA will go up significantly this quarter. Life is just great and I couldn't be happier :)
Labels:
body image,
happiness,
life change,
struggles,
weight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment