Thursday, October 1, 2015

Life Change-Working Out!

I have decided to challenge myself and work out regularly for an entire month. I always start of great, running and working out, but my motivation dies out and after about a week, I just stop completely. Not this quarter. I have challenged myself to work out minimum of 2-3 days a week, and if I can, more. I want to prove it to myself that it can be done and I want to see results after all the handwork I do. I will also refrain from eating fast food and unnecessary junk food and fats. It's gonna be a challenge, especially keeping a clean diet, but with time, my workout routine will become easier. I have enjoyed these two past days so far. I have worked out, and even taken a class, and I am having a great time. I look forward to this change in my life and I hope I see results that motivate me to keep this healthy lifestyle going. I have also noticed that working out has helped boost my mood and self-esteem, so it's a win-win situation. I'm happy..I'm sore..but I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment