Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Plans for Summer

I always have high hopes for summer, but then summer comes, and I spend my time at home withering away. This year, I'm finally gonna change that and do some awesome things..make it a summer I will never forget. This is the summer before my niece starts college, so we are gonna go out and do some awesome things that we always wanted to do. Those tumblr pics we see online make it so easy to travel and go on adventures, but actually planning these adventures and making them happen is another story. These are some,of many, [realistic] ideas for a great summer this year..summer of 2015!


1. Spend all day at the beach, rent bikes, play volleyball, and at night, setup a tent and roast s'mores on a fire.
2.Go hiking on a nearby hill/trail, look for geocaches
3. Ride my bike for over 5 miles to somewhere
4. Go to Knotts Berry Farm
5. Go to Universal Studios
6. Go walk around downtown LA/ Hollywood, attend a free event
7. Go to Santa Monica Peir
8. Drive to Tijuana
9.Go to Rock Expo in Tijuana
10. Go to Westwood


No comments:

Post a Comment