Friday, February 13, 2015
50 Shades
Wow. So much controversy and talk about the movie. I had the opportunity to see it, and honesty, I enjoyed it. People are being too critical. I understand that many parts were cut from the book, but they would only had made me movie slow and boring. Sometimes things can be portrayed better through reading than visually; although I may agree that more detail should be included in some parts. For the sexual activity, which was the main part, it was good, I just find it controversial that only the girl is shown completely naked, while the guy isn't, which I think is a bit unfair. Overall, I really liked it, and it was exciting to finally see the movie play out. I was so giddy the whole time and the ending ruined me. I cannot wait to see more. My personal rating would be about a 60%, rotten tomatoes was too harsh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment