Monday, January 12, 2015

Adulthood

Omg. The job hunt is pretty hard, although it seems like everyone around me keeps getting jobs left and right; I am stuck working less than 8 hours a week and struggling to pay rent, gas, and food. It is super tough. Things have also changed and I don't get to spend as much time as I used to with my friend. I am trying to use my time efficiently and better my life for the better. I want to become an intellectual that is aware of their surroundings and in various subjects. I have started to read in my stare time and I wanna be more creative and begin painting also. I wanna do so many things, it makes me so excited for what is to come. I am hoping all this positivity and good vibes in my life help me get a new job with way more hours. For now, I will focus on my academics, and I am glad I am really liking Statistics so far. I want to make this year memorable, especially this summer. Do fun, spontaneous things I do not always do, and even strive to get an internship in a fun and cool area that I will enjoy. I am starting to warm up to changing my major to Communications and being connected to media and the world around me. 2015 is going to be a god year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment