Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Crazy Ass Life

Things can go from awesome to shitty to awesome again. Life is so unpredictable and we are never ready for what is to come. I am so grateful for my luck and how fortunate I am. We never stop and appreciate what we have, until it's gone. Either it's family and relatives or materialistic objects that others don't possess, we have to be thankful for all the great things we are given. Yesterday became shitty when I found out my car was stolen. I was fucking devastated. My first car, in a matter of months, was taken away from me. My financial situation worsened because now I didn't even have a secure transportation from home to work and school. A little ago, I received a call that my car was found. Words could not express how happy and thankful I was. I literally wanted to cry of happiness that something so great had happened. A day later after such a shitty day, my car had been miraculously  found and I couldn't be more ecstatic. Life is crazy, but we just gotta go along with the ups and downs that make life so interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment