Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Getting in Shape!
I have been slowly gaining weigh for the past couple years, and I am tired of complaining and not doing anything about it. I have been going running for a little over a week now and I run more than a mile a day.Although it was hard at first, I'm beginning to build a routine and it feels good to have motivation in myself. People have started to notice that I have been loosing weight and it has added to my confidence to keep me running. I really enjoy running now, and the secret of building confidence and self-esteem is simple: STOP COMPARING YOURSELF WITH OTHERS!! Other girls I know are working out as well, but never compare yourself, because that is when we put ourselves down and we become blind of our initial goal...to better OURSELVES!! Anyone else working out and working hard, I GIVE YOU PROPS AND KEEP IT UP!! I WANNA HEAR ABOUT YOUR GOALS TOO! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment